New "Pivot Playbook" Helps Clients Shift Face-To-Face Events to Digital Experiences
As coronavirus continues its rapid global spread — and continues to drive the cancellation of face-to-face events — InVision Communications has developed and launched a new “Pivot Playbook.” This proprietary playbook steers clients as you make difficult decisions in the face of the outbreak, and supports you in developing engaging experiences on digital platforms.
In short, it helps uncover the opportunity amid the crisis.
The Pivot Playbook is delivered via a live virtual workshop with InVision’s communications strategists, and also features companion materials for clients to use offline. It serves as a resource for thinking through your business imperatives strategically, leveraging your existing live event investments, and identifying the engagement solutions that will best deliver results across platforms.
If you’d like InVision’s team and resources to guide your own pivot, you’ll get access to the following:
- Decision tree to help you navigate difficult decisions and identify trigger points in your contingency planning.
- Suite of event and communications approaches to consider in lieu of a mass gathering.
- Analysis of virtual meeting technologies, showcasing capabilities, benefits, and drawbacks of each platform.
- Considerations of content and presentation when going from face-to-face to broadcast.
- Case studies of clients who have already used the Pivot Playbook, including key learnings from each.
- Workshop facilitation guide to help clients steer strategic decision-making throughout their organizations.
- Recommendations on delivering maximum value for event sponsorships.
- Comprehensive communications matrix and best practices to inform messaging for each audience segment.
You may also elect to receive a custom Pivot Plan, translating what’s been uncovered through the Playbook into an alternate audience engagement strategy specific to your brand and business needs.
Ready to get started? Call us at 925.944.1211 or email email@example.com.
Visit our Resources to Help You Adapt Your Event Plans page for more information and tools.